3/19/14

NEW! OPI Spotlight On Gitter Collection (Nail Polish Pictures, Swatches, & Review)

Press Sample


Hi there! Today I have the new "Spotlight On Glitter" collection from OPI to share with you!  Some of these look like re-promotes of past polishes, so this is good news if you missed out the first time around (sad news if you were waiting with baited breath for an all new collection, but hey- that's just they way the polish flows sometimes ;-). Here they are:


 Rose Of Light- a rose toned gold glitter with holographic squares. Shown here over OPI Don't Bossa Nova Me Around (Brazilian Collection):





You Pink Too Much- pink hex glitters and teeny holographic bits. Show here over Barielle My City Apartment:

Chasing Rainbows- multi-colored, multi-sized, multi-shaped glitter explosion! Shown here on top of OPI I Just Can't Cope-acabana (Brazil collection) :

And here's the same combo, but with OPI's matte top coat over it:

I Reached My Gold!- large chunky gold hexes mixed with holographic glitter. Shown here over OPI Toucan Do It If You Try (Brazil collection). This one is reminiscent of OPI's When Monkeys Fly. When that one came out, the large gold glitters seemed to be curling. When I checked my bottle months later, they had somehow calmed down and flattened out, making that glitter polish one of my all time favorites. I'm super happy to have a "back up" of this one!

Blush Hour- a grapey jam colored base with pink & purple glitters. Shown here over OPI Cute Littlle Vixen (Holiday 2013 collection):

Desperately Seeking Sequins- Super fine silver holographic bar glitters and bits.  Shown here over OPI Taupe-less Beach (Brazil collection) I LOVED this combo...very subtle yet pretty with just enough sparkle:



Will you be picking any of these up? Which one is your favorite?

Some parting info from OPI:
Spotlight on Glitter by OPI nail lacquers feature OPI’s exclusive ProWide Brush for the ultimate in application.  These six glitter shades and Glitter Off will be available March 2014 at Professional Salons, including Beauty Brands, Beauty First, Chatters, Dillard’s, jcp Salons, Pure Beauty, Regis, Trade Secret, ULTA and ulta.com for $9.00 ($10.95 CAN) suggested retail for each nail lacquer. 
For more information, please call 800-341-9999 or visit www.opi.com. Follow OPI on Twitter @OPI_PRODUCTS and become a Facebook fan!



7 comments:

  1. What a fun and colorful manicures!! Oh i love sparkless on them , makes them look so festive! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layered combos are fantastic, what an awesome job you've done pairing the glitters to bases that show them at their best -- great eye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful swatches :D I really like the look of Blush Hour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the choices you made to go with the glitters! I'm not a huge fan of glitters overall but these all look pretty good and I actually really love I Reached my Gold and Desperately Seeking Sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a little confused to see them re-promoting Oz polishes already, but I am so going to hoard me some Chasing Rainbows! (>_<)

    ReplyDelete

Obsessed?