Thursday, December 27, 2012

Shimmer Nail Polish Part 2: Kelly, Kim, Amy, Nichole, & Elsa (Pictures/Swatches)

I'm back to swaching after the holidays and I have Part 2 of my Shimmer Polish review to share with you today! (See part 1 here)

First up is Kelly, a clear based glitter with green and gold glitters and a touch of holographic pieces.  Shown here over light green creme (Julep Courteney):


Kim is next and she is so gorgeous!  A blue-purple-holo glitter mix (shown here over OPI Into The Night). Damn. I love this combo:


Amy is shown below over Nicole by OPI Spring Break. This glitter has a cool pinkish, red combo with what looks like pastel blue mixed in. So pretty and different:


Nichole is a clear base with blue, red, and silvery holo glitters. Very patriotic ;)  I layered this over silver (Sally Hansen Celeb City) and I love how it turned out:


Lastly, we have Elsa, a mainly red and gold based glitter with touches of blue. I just love this one too (shown over red jell-creme, Julep Catherine):



I always love seeing the creativity that Cindy, the mind behind Shimmer Polish, puts into each bottle. The glitter combinations are always unique and beautiful, and above all they apply perfectly- I've had the opportunity to try quite a few of these now, and each and every one has been superb formula-wise. Be sure to check out Cindy's shop on Etsy:  http://www.etsy.com/shop/ShimmerPolish!



***Disclosure: Shimmer Polishes provided for review***

4 comments:

Obsessed?