Friday, March 23, 2012

Sinful Colors "Bare" Nail Polish (Pictures)

Dude.  I am wearing another pink today.  It seems I cannot get enough of this color this week.  I'm not sure if this is a new color or what, but I found Sinful Colors "Bare" last night when I was at Walgreen's in a display called "Heartbreaker".

"Bare" is a somewhat mauve-y pink nude.  It looks like a creme, but there is actually a micro-shimmer in this polish that makes it look soft and shiny:







 Sinful Colors, you are wonderful ( I love that they are only $1.99).  This color is very "me" and I love it!

6 comments:

  1. Wow! You can pull off any nude polish!!!! Lucky girl!! I look terrible in pretty much every nude polish! I'm envy you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I need more nude polishes in my life, I may have to pick this one up. It's a steal at $1.99!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHY don't they sell this brand anywhere around me?!?!? Unbelievable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this color! I've been looking for it everywhere and can't find it :(

    ReplyDelete

Obsessed?