3/14/12

Color Club "Wild And Willing" over OPI "Black Onyx" Nail Polish Pictures

This Color Club polish, "Wild And Willing", has been staring at me every time I go into the nearby drugstore.  I finally gave in and picked it up last night.  I actually had planned on wearing some light, spring colors today.  Then I put this over black on my toes and was hypnotized by them, so I knew I had to do a matching manicure.  "Wild And Willing" came out back in 2009 as part of the "Wild At Heart" collection.

First I started with 2 layers of OPI's "Black Onyx":


Then I took "Wild and Willing" and did one layer on top:

This bronze/gold flash is what drew me in....
Flash: You can see the bronze-pink shimmer in all of it's glory

No Flash: Both the bronze and gold sides come out to play

Direct Sunlight: GOLD!



Color:  "Wild and Willing" is a sheer shimmer with both bronze & gold flashes.  The bronze has a slight pink tone to it, and it is stunning!  "Black Onyx" is my go-to black creme polish right now!

Formula/Application: 'Wild..' is a great, smooth consistency and layered nicely over 'Onyx'.

Where To Buy: OPI- salons and Ulta.  Color Club- Harmon Beauty here in NJ sells CC.  You can also find them at Head2Toe Beauty.

4 comments:

  1. OH.MY.GOD....Maribeth....this is absolutely KILLER!!!! I'm so glad you caved and picked it up, because girlfriend, you totally rocked it out! Perfect choice to layer it over black; it seems to enhance every ducochrome nuance it holds. Simply gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you liked it! I seriously cannot stop staring at my nails! I am even considering wearing this for *GASP* more than one day! (That rarely, if ever, happens!).

      Delete
  2. I LOVE this!! What an amazing colour. I rarely wear black but I love this shimmer over black - it really brings it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOT DAMN! I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE.......... LIKE YESTERDAY!

    ReplyDelete

Obsessed?